Your information is only used to process your reservation, event, or request and to respond to your inquiries. We will send your confirmation and may contact you for more information about your reservation or event, and we may send you offers or hotel news that we feel will be of interest to you.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to other organizations, businesses or individuals.
Our site has direct links to other websites that may interest you. Should you connect with these websites, we assume no responsibility for the sites’ privacy practices.
As you browse www.northernhotel.com advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with www.northernhotel.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll’s and their partners’ targeted advertising.
NORTHERN HOTEL POLICIES
- Check-in Time: 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out Time: 11:00 a.m.
- Minors: Children 12 and under stay free when accompanied by parent.
- Reservations: A credit card is required to guarantee your room reservation or event. Credit cards accepted: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover
- Currency: US Dollars
- Direct Billing: Available to organizations or persons with approved Credit Application
- Lodging Tax: 7% City Bed Tax plus $2.00 TBID (Tourism Business Improvement District) Fee per night
- Cancellations: 24-hour advance notice is required to avoid one-night penalty charge for cancellation.
- Pet Policy: Pets are not allowed at the Northern Hotel